omg it is back breaking work to be a housewife.See after my bro went to training I was left with dinner responsibilities. Todays menu is crispy roasted pork belly with honey glazing from Marco Pierre White, 3 star Michelin chef.
So i stuffed the pork belly with sage and rosemary, studded the skin with some star anise, sprinkle coarse salt and pepper.Chuck into oven at 160 degrees for 2 hours, Simple. Then the honey glaze is simply some star anise, Cinnamon more sage and rosemary.I can smell the sweet aroma of honey and star anise wafting through the kitchen as i warmed the sticky sauce over the stove and it is so intoxicating, and cause the pork has to be cooked for quite a while. Pork crackling is so divinely sinful in so many ways, I can't believe why people shun away from it so much!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Posted by she sparkled at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment