Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I don't think people who need to proclaim everything tht they do, esp those who love to bask in their own academic prowess , most of the time i don't say anything so they either think i'm dumb or retarded. But thats okay, cause today miss academic pro was there when i was checking my finance test and when she asked me what i got i just said my score which then happens to be the highest. I really didn't think that little old me whose only talent seemed to be making people feel awkward in my presence really had those marks, and when i sincerely swear that I did not prepare for the test. I think lady luck decided to smile down on me, seeing what an unlucky bugger i am.Whatever the reason i'm still grateful :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Authentic feedback always comes in the form of grades! HAHA They can pretend to be clever but well, the grades says it all! lol

aishwarya

she sparkled said...

HAAH I LOVE YOUR COMMENT TO DEATH! i miss you so much you have no idea, wished u were here instead of them!

 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing