We all need time to recharge and revitalize after a hellish week, so Sunday is your day! Put away those study notes and get into your favourite comfy clothes and get cozy in a corner your room with a nice mug of milo, no cooking for me today, and for once you can relinquish the day where you can leave your hair in a mess and not leave your room.You can do whatever you want and indulge yourself. I took an lazy afternoon nap to restore my energy levels and used my laptop doing nothing all day.
I currently have a pork addiction, and that dosen't even sound very right. I toast my multi grain bread till its crusty and drizzle basil scented olive oil, topped it up with pork liver pate and salami. A double pork hit. But it hits the craving spot just right.
I enjoyed my day,and its ending soon but I take comfort in the fact that it'll be coming again soon.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
For all the tired souls out there
Posted by she sparkled at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment