Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My little indulgence this week is the Heinz baby Biscotti for infants from 6 months old.Wait, aren't you a fully (or overly grown) person you might say.Whats with all the baby food? Well there is something so oddly nostalgic and pure about eating baby biscotti, especially when it says on the back that it is small enough to fit into a baby's tiny mouth and you look back in time where biscuits and food all looked so big to you in comparison. Anyways, this were so delicious when dunked in milk and I rather ferociously devoured them since they were so easily edible. When I was at the convenience store I was contemplating this and Oreos, another deadly addictive treat but i was thinking about the sugar laden cream that would add to my increasing girth. Sigh. why dosent jt call it sexyfat?

Oh and I went to a flat party and I was wearing my knock off skull scarf from miss selfridge(ala Alexander McQueen) and people thought that it was the real thing, just says something so poignant about my character, CHEAPO!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing