Yays, I'm back from manchester and i bought a Fred Perry shoe for 32 pounds( which would have cost hundreds in sg), a miss selfidge checked smock for 12 pounds and cheap ass accesories, so happy!
mY NEW FAV. SONG.
anyway, I think the only way to make myself study is to think of school fees.
9,100 pounds per semester, so I need the right grades to prove it! and come to think of it, I'm already halfway though uni, and I need good grades for next semester if i want to graduate with a 1st or 2nd class honours,plus I really need it so that I can go to a uni in london or some major city to do my masters where they have more nice chinese food!
Stressssss!!!
and I really need to improve my spanish if I'm going to live in spain for a few months next year.
Its times like these I feel vastly inadequate and incompetent to face the world.
0 comments:
Post a Comment