Monday, April 27, 2009

Inferiority Complex


I bought this Marc Jacobs gardenia fragrance which I really liked, but it costs quite alot.
And it was more of an impulse buy, so I don't know whether I should keep/return it cause I kinda feel I haven't done anything spectacular to deserve this.
But just a thought> I haven't bought anything major for myself this year and its my 21st, so maybe this can be a present to myself? Oh no I reallly don't want to become such a high mantainence person.RIght now the perfume is sitting on my table, with all its wrapping intact, and I just can't bear to open it until I find a solid and justifiable reason to do so.
If I can't find a reason by end of this week, i'll give it back, but hopefully I do.But just the though of my mom questioning me on the credit card bill, not that she would complain, but you know the irksome feeling that you when you tell someone you bought something so pricey for 'yourself' is enough to send me scurring back to the department store where I bought it and say 'here you go, I don't want it cause I just don't deserve it.'
And frankly speaking I don't give a rats ass about whether I smell of:
"Marc Jacobs captured fresh blooming gardenias floating in the water. The new Marc Jacobs Gardenia presents a sheer interpretation of his signature note and has a delicate fluidity, creating a soft floral sensation. The fragrance opens with the freshness of dewy greens, blossoms with the airy florals of gardenia petals, then dries down to a beautiful base of creamy musk's."
Being a marketing student, I should be able to identify that its all just clever marketing in a bottle.Yes the evils of marketing;)
I watched Wolverine on the web, and a very bad copy of it, but hugh jackman is still superrrr HOTT!See, I can't wait to watch a proper movie in a cinema someday.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing