Here I am, I have woken up in the middle of the night with an overwhelming urge to write/blog.
I have thought about what have changed my perspectives of life these few years, and if I haven't left home I would have never realised the comfortable life that I have,or to move beyond the boundaries that I have grown up with.
I would , without a doubt, think that family is a bane, rather than a blessing if I didn't knew the empitness of being in a foreign land.
I would, be over materialistic and under appreciative of what I have, because nothing can ever replace love or family bonds.
I remembered complaining to my dad that I didn't have a place to study in a 3 storey house with air conditioned rooms, and till this day I am still disgusted at how spolit and shallow I was before.I'm grateful for my parents, for opening up my eyes to the real world.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Posted by she sparkled at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment