Wednesday, November 24, 2010


My ben sherman skirt which I got on sale and my faux fur lined leather jacket which is high street! shows you dont have to bust the bank to look decent! I love the skirt cause it reminds me, vaguely of the McQueen collection with the prints and the way the skirt is structured and obviously since I cant have McQ I'll have ben sherman instead. And my mom offered me a purple balenciaga, which I am still contemplating whether I should get, cause I love black like way to much now!
And I think i'll forgo travelling once again because I miss home too much! I don't think I can go on without my roti prata!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESS COME HOME!!
haha

aishwarya

she sparkled said...

Oh yes!! I will be::DDD

crazycattee said...

actually the blue one isnt bad too. hm, black is more versatile though. can she get u the black one? no point getting the purple if you dont like it. u know?

she sparkled said...

I think i'll get the black one quirky rhino pink, ok I have a mental picture of a pink rhino wearing a tutu in my head now!

 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing