I think I've reached my maximum capacity today. I studied till my ass is hurting from sitting too long on the rattan chair, but I still got so much to cover! I hope I get most of the topics down before my exams and why is my stomach feeling weird after that soy milk?!
To amuse myself, I will demostrate how my marketing prof is as cool as Gossip Girl just by the way he writes his emails, maybe he watches it as well? You be the judge!:
Yes, no problem - although the earliest I can meet is next Friday -
> perhaps 4pm?
>
> Let me know.
>
> Best
>
> J
>
> Dr Jonathan Elms
> Institute for Retail Studies
> Stirling Management School
haha when did academics became so cool ah!
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Posted by she sparkled at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
cool.
Post a Comment