I watch the latest season last night and I can't stress enough how much I hate Serena,or Blake Lively, cannot decide which.I've got nothing against Serena the character, but I just think she is too overrated. To me, Serena's skin on the last ep looks really dehydrated and haggard looking, as though she spent too much time partying till late and drinking and smoking etc.And she love being in the limelight, stealing the show with her slutty outfits and her long blond tresses *YAWN*. Blair on the other hand, looks as pert as a rose bud, her skin translucent and glowing and looks like she is wearing her makeup well as opposed to Serena, who is letting the makeup wear her.On her free days she stays at home wearing facial masks and memorizing her lines and practicising her acting, which explains why she is a better actress than Blake who always just looks confused and dazed on the show ( prob cause of a hangover at the Vogue party last night) while Blake goes to the hottest party and sleeps with the director so that she can continue with the lead role in GG, but only time will tell, as the stella star of GG will fall just like Mischa Barton who has only a handbag line at the end of her career and convicted of drugs.Whereas Leighton, who always believe in hard work will emerge as the understated and real star of GG.
haha
Saturday, September 25, 2010
GG
Posted by she sparkled at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAHAHAH! Best GG review i've ever read. I dunch like serena toooo. She can't seem to speak properly, always slurs! Blair rockz
oops that was me. No fan of glitterant.blogspot
aishwarya
AGREE S JUST SUX!
Post a Comment