Tuesday, September 28, 2010


Anyways here is the pic captured by my crappy viao laptop, very grainy and shit I know, but I'm not the most tech savvy person around you should know!
I think I got stuck by a Bimbo bolt these few days, not knowing where my tutorial is, having to go to the marketing dept to find out where and making my grand entrance 15 mins late and having all eyes on you is something i'm not used to, and now I've painted my nails baby pink + white polka dots = bimbo!!!Anyways this nail design is the easiest if you have very unsteady hands like I do, and I just used a toothpick!Just make sure the dots are really dry before you lay on the top coat.And i realised just how callused my fingers are becoming since arriving here, maybe cause of the weather, but MOSTLY from doing the dishes and not using gloves when I dettol the sink.Oh well, the its the life of a maid.
Today was a blur, really and I was getting upset for not finding journal articles for my essay but it was alright in the end cause I found some!
FYI: i blew my 'living frugually' plan as I went shopping last weekend out of boredom and bought many cheap stuff so its not equal to splurging on a big item, in a sense!(that is if I can resist the VW flats for 3 more months.)

1 comments:

crazycattee said...

yo these nails look amazing! they look so professionally done and they are not bimbo at all! they remind me of those french girls in their yellow halter neck dress, ahh, so pretty.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing