Tuesday, May 11, 2010

a pimple a day, keeps the people at bay.

now having decided to wear the dress means that my vulnerable legs would be exposed to the public once more. I do not understand why I need such huge, muscular calves, its not like we're in the middle ages and have to pull large blocks of concrete by manual labour,though I think I would be in that profession. But clearly I have not evolved into the lynx like figure that everyone is putting on show these days. I think is pre-exams trauma I'm having that is making me see the world through dark tinted glasses.
I am thinking of ways to disguise by legs other than holding a huge cardboard box around me and leggings ( which I'd rather not go into details again), I think I may have come up with the most cheapest, and practical solution:
DEATH BY TANNING!
ok time to stop fantasizing about sg and get to work.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing