
I am i love with this dress! in every single way possible.might be my last splurge for the month of may!
If you notice carefully the patterns are like the optical illusions where if you stare at it long enough to get crossed eyed, something might eventually appear.
I love the bustier design effect, its like saying :
" Hey look I've got boobs but you can't actually see them!"
And the strangest thing is that there are 2 golden bell hoops things that are attached to the back of the dress that serve no particular function! Hoho it sounds so strange and weird, abit like me! I have to get it! I would pair this very complicated dress with my 2.55, and make that cousin and her fat comments about me eat her words.Sorry for extreme bitchiness , I have been scoffing food down like a builder and snoozing the whole afternoon, but PMS just makes all that food you eat evaporate in thin air, and sleep doesn't have its usual restoring effect, and larger quantities of it would does not help at all.
3 weeks more:
to chomping down good food, sweltering under the hot sun, taking mrt and being a complete slob basically.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Posted by she sparkled at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
NICE DRESS! get it!!
aishwarya
OK I TRUST YOUR TASTE!
Post a Comment