Sunday, November 8, 2009

I think i felt marginally better today after staying in my room for 2 days due to my flu and today i forced myself out to get stuff. And really , shopping is the most therapeutic experience a girl can have.I bought a mattress heater cause my bed is freezing cause my heater is really weak, and an orthopedic pillow cause everyday i have stiff neck from my flat pillow and a duvet cause i was literally freezing every night that i was sick so , yea wasn't the nicest experience ever.
And yes i have decided to ditch any plans to get the blackberry cause i figured i would be under utilizing it for the amount that i need to pay every month. Better to put the money to buying more clothes or food.I will consider setting up a trust fund for my bags. Ok Joking! I called my parents to ask them about this and sometimes i just need an authoritative figure to say NO and knock some sense into my head.
and i got a jacket stuffed with dow feathers from zara ok dosen't sound nice but its really comfy and warm. or maybe i have a spending problem rah i would choose not to contemplate that thought any further.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing