Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lovelle's 21th Birthday Bash

I can only sum it up in one word, awesomeness! I think its everything, the location (quaint cafe in thomson rd), the invitation (quite spectacular for something sourced from popular), the food, the resturant, the music (all my personal fav.s) and right down to the purple sparkly ribbons adorning the chairs of the cafe. OMG and the cake was absolutely to die for and everything that you wished a birthday cake is righfully supposed to be, creamy, fluffy, purple and delicious and topped with edible, yes edible butterflies.
I don't think anything can actually top this party, and yes it was definitely a night to remember when my good friend Lovelle turned 21, and very cheesy but I look forward for more birthday parties like this to come.


p.s somehow the dumb blog dosent let me upload photos of the party and im still eating the yummy brownies leftovers from that night.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing