Wednesday, July 29, 2009

calorific just sounds delicious.

Ok so i've re-enabled the comments since im too lazy to go make another tag board!
sigh! I'm now thinking of transferring to Manchester Uni but it really depends of they want me, and not to mention its like a more stressful environment as compared to where im at now and people with 10 times my mental capacity in that uni.and to come to think of it i'm kind of on a home run at this stage so it really depends.Hai.
On a completely random note, should i go perm my hair? I really hope not to turn out like tina turner!
try not to think abt too much stuff that you can't really control,hopefully I can make it for a really early morning swim followed by a calorific breakfast.calorific just sounds delicious.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on ur honours.

ps: might have a go for my intern in germany if my dad'sfren'sfren can give me a job there. so exciting!

<3 nica

 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing