yesterday was something unusual.I can understand if I don't go clubbing in singapore.Ha but I find no reason not to over here.
Reasons:
1.Free entry
2.Free transport.The Beat is 5 min walk from campus.
3.CHEEEAP alcohol.
Okay in the end slept about 4am and I totally missed the introductory lecture for the management course at 1pm.
Today was the medical checkup thingie and the nurse asked me whether I drink.
I think I said no when i had a 20% vodka shooter just yesterday?!
And I saw a cute labrador today and it soo reminded my of Baxter :(
gona sign up for tesco discount card.I am a cheapie.
I dunno, I love Vodafone, but brit music is something I have to get used to i guess!
The Fresher's Foam party had half naked people running all over and there was a guy who was in his shorts in the middle of the night looking for a spoon he had thrown outta the window.How bloody insane are people here?
I know its like a waste of money,but i want Kate Moss's perfume.About 20 quid.The bottle is cute what!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Posted by she sparkled at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hellloooooo. where are u? how are u! i think u are having alot of fun riggght. haha tell u something, i highlighted my hair like really finally at long lastt! haha random of me to say it here i know. but yea hope to see u online soon or something k!
Post a Comment