Hehe! Time to do a little update.
School's fine,I cannot complain when I have 1 hour lectures and 2 hours break in between them right.Life is good.And no lectures on fridays! Hello 3 day weekends man.But that only meanss you have to work like a dog :(
Hmm now I'll try a little spanish:
Hola! Que tal? Me llamo huiting,soy de Singapore.Mucho gusto!
That is as much as I know.Slightly pathetic. Orange juice is naranja and pencil sharperner is sacupuntacus.
Omg im hungry and I miss SIN food,badly! I cannot eat another british meal.Today the catering food was pasta and apple crumble. PUKKA.
Thou shall study and not think so much about partying and what NOT.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Posted by she sparkled at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
haha must update moreee! ((: i also miss prata-ing with u! order like theres no tmr. haha okay cant wait to talk to u on webcam soon!eh u know something, i just watched hsm2! quite duh, i think 1 better.
haha okay once again i know u dont really want to know that (or anything related to hsm for that matter)! hahaha.
Post a Comment