Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Diary of a Zuma Addict

Haha I have finally decided to update my blog again.
If you haven't played Zuma Blitz, it is the best game ever invented, in my opinion anyways. I play it before breakast and all day. Without it, I feel that my life has no meaning, and sometimes I use peer pressure to get my friends to play it too. I don't feel that it has taken over my life, just that, when you have no classes and are almost done with your thesis, that would be the only logical thing to pass time. It gives me a sense of purpose, more than university can ever do, Zuma dosen't judge on your intellectual capacity or even the ability to form words, just relies on the most fundamental human instincts of matching colours. Maybe its my underdeveloped primal brain thats doing the talking, but hell, I still love it.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing