Wednesday, December 1, 2010


my new fav drink!


Haha Liwen you asked whether Juliet/Serena is more hate-worthy and I have the answer for u!
Juliet: Conniving yes, scheming yes. But at least she isn't afraid to hide who she is and she knows what to do to get what she wants, BUT emphasis here is that she isn't a slut.Note how she befriends nate but dosent sleep around for no particular reason unlike Serena.
Serena: Blond, bimbotic and immoral and the type that lets lust rule her head and steal your bf just cause she thinks 'He's the one' but her self concept is completely opposite, thinking how she is always the naive, innocent, angelic and victimized person. Well Serena, you are nothing but a prostitute dressed in really good clothes!I think she is better off being knocked up, put on weight carrying her baby which would be born out of wedlock and then she can stop her whoring ways once and for all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha yes! You have so accurately summarized how i felt!

Anws serena's role doesnt even require much serious acting and yet im annoyed every single time she pretends to be this free-spirited upper-east sider!

Indeed I really cannot decide if its serena or blake that i dislike more. haha.

aishwarya

she sparkled said...

well blake is seeing seeing Dan Humphrey (dunno what his name is in real life) so I think she is being herself and serena at the same time.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing