I really need to learn how to take those seemingly unintentional and accidental photos but you know nothing is ever unconscious. Oh and today was nice getting drunk on grease with ashywari rai-kardashian-efron. And for some reason I am starting to hate facebook only cause I clicked on a photo which I soon regretted afterwards because it is hard getting rid of the image from my mind.
p.s someone pls get justin baby off this planet, didnt know there are so many pedophiles.And I'm sure you have encountered far too many of those side swept bangs, bermuda wearing, havianas spotting dragon boat boys decked out in NUM outfits at vivo who think they are so cool cause they are so tanned and carrying around a dumb stick/paddle with such pride and glory like it was robin hood's bow. All i can say is too much smoke and mirrors, and its like the male equivalent of putting on slabs of Benefit's Realness of Concealness, Laurier Mercier's secret camouflage concealer on themselves and really why can't I get a nice slender figure like theirs no matter how hard I try? Anyway,too much bitchiness never harmed anyone.It seems that the more I edit this post, the longer it becomes, this uninterrupted flow of incumbent thoughts.
Anyway I have only dared to look at the marc jacobs store at the mandarin gallery from afar as I don't really want to be reeled into temptation of its glorious 2 story high stacked full of every girls dream shoes, bags clothes and accessories.Other than that, the ah lians with their sleek rebonded tresses tending the store is a good repellent for me as they sashay down the stairs like its a day in their Beverly hills mansion.
P.P.S To miss rai, I know I have the quality of a disposable razor when it comes to remembering your birthday, promise we'll celebrate and declare July your birthday month with lots of food and general fantabulousness!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Posted by she sparkled at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha yeap i agree, nothing is really ever that subconcious. and don't worry about it, can celebrate the entire month!!
didnt know ure using laurier mercier's concealer too! ahhaahha too awesomes.
anyways, i really liked the metaphoric expression u used in this entry. huiting! missyouuuuu!
xoxo - melbourne
Post a Comment