Right now all i want to see is nat ho in POLO BOYS!!!
haha
oh wells. anyway i really hope next summer i'll be able to go to the coastal area of spain for my summer hols before the start of the final year. omg time truely flashes by. I really miss my mom, when i talk to her i feel like every nagging doubt i have about myself is quelled, and she exudes such warmth that can embrace and rejuvenate any tired soul when life pulls and tugs at your constraints.I really think women are the greatest being in the world,anyone that can nurture and support another life form in this world fraught with uncertainties and complexities is really commendable.
just another melancholic me crumbling under the burden of work.I feel like my pretentious english only useful in secondary school is back in effect,and i hate it.
I wish assignments would do itself.really.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Posted by she sparkled at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment