i have come up with a couple of things i plan to do FIRST thing in singapore:
1.Eat a buffet, preferable jap/seafood so I can gorge on sashimi and oysters.
2.Roti Prata or Nasi Lemak, at my doorstep, quite literally.
3.Have a hum(cockles) /seafood party with LW, as I recall you like hums right? We are buying 2kg from chong pang and marinating it with black soy and chilli padi, no less.And crabs if there are nice ones.And enjoy it with some good ol' beer. And watch DVD from Laser Flair!!HA!( no HSM allowed!)
thats all i can think of for now:D
Ok i'm gona brush my teeth, I smell like a zombie and look just like one.
eyebags, zits and acne.And my skin is ghastly pale from a lack of sunlight, so it makes the zits and acne scars more prominent.How beeatiful!Ha and don't get started on my hair, its an undesribable mess that I'll just have to get sorted out proper at my mum's place cause its so beyond a 'bad hair day'.
countdown,20 more days or less if BA sorts out my flights home!!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
A V Impt To-Do List
Posted by she sparkled at 7:30 PM
Labels: anticipation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment