Sunday, November 23, 2008

Insaintable

Winter is officialy here cause it SNOWED last night. I can't put to words the nice feeling you get when you see pure white snowflakes descending magically against the night sky, turning everything into an ethereal whiteness. Its the most beautiful thing ever.
And the fact that i'm always hungry, no matter how much i've eaten.I presume its simple a biological response to acclimatization right? Store fats, keep warm.Not to mention that i'm very much properly insulated.
Beef stew pasta this week, i really leap with joy whenever my groceries come. I need to stock up on more winter ammo.
I really like the Burberry Possum range; see but don't touch.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

and keep MOISTURIZING. also, if it snows alot there, do prevent sun burns from the reflection off the snow by applying spf! it sure happens i tell u.


unlike canadians who don't appreciate snow and calls it "disgusting weather", i actually do welcome the very presence of lovely romantic snow.

cat

 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing