I just finished a cup a mushroom soup full of sodium,but it tastes quite good and I think i have a automated stomach emptying mechanism or something cause i'm absolutely starving now.Just one more month to pull through,trying not to think of the intimidating exams.
And i miss home so so much!
And driving.Since i got here straight after my test,I've only driven like 3 trips so far.And I haven't actually tried to drive my parent's volvo yet cause i think they don't trust my driving!:(( I know,me either.
And Friends.Really cant put to words how much i miss everyone.
On a happier note, I can legally drive on the UK 1 year after my provisional license.So I'll be awaiting for Sept next year to come early.HA and I'll tell my mom I'll have a mini cooper just like Mr Bean's.I'm not kidding,there are students in my hall that drive a mini,and take taxis from town.And since its made here,can't be that expensive what.I need to explain the ardourous journey to go to Tescos/Sainsburys from my hall on foot.
And I've been planning to go swimming,but it costs SGD$10 per entry! (I don't know why i'm whining when I've spent FAR more than that getting into clubs though.)But now i only intend to go to those with FREE entry.
I need to go shopping at New Look to find more cheap stuff :check out their website http://www.newlook.co.uk/ its for babes on a budget and i totally love it! and its got to be the best shop in town besides River Island I tell ya! Probabs get some heels cause i wore like zebra slippers to Fubar!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Sleepless in Stirling
Posted by she sparkled at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment