Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Whoa so many things man!




Corny Collins is Cyclops in X-men.Is it pure concidence that both characters start with the letter C? And as though on the opposite agenda, instead of the testerone raging X men who has anger management issues,he plays a geeky talk host of the 60s who has probably been eunuch-ed.Bad things happen to good people,all the time.


On another note: Its amazing how buying new bedsheets makes me glad.
I selected one from the Robsinsons Sale which has a lavender purple embiodery that borders along the sheet.It was 149 but after all the discounts and blah it came down to a rather reasonable.I'm stoked.Can't wait to sleep on it!
And I bought a new thermal flask too!Hehe the little luxuries of life!

I'm gonna miss my home,for sure.Where else is it normal to streak from one level to another in my swimming costume?

Damn I just realized business decisions involve PROBABILITY and that falls under the giantic umbrella of : the normal distribution, standard deviation, mean,median,binomial.Its re-living the nightmarish hell of Math C aka Math A levels aka I suck at math.No I don't want anymore probability distributions in the remants of my life!
Ugh why so difficult to make a decision.Wana buy or not lah? 0.5/0.5 chance of making a damn decision.Why the tiresome matriculations?Why?

I hope Spanish wouldn't give me too much of a problem.
Bueno Noches Senoritas (Y Senors)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : dingbat font TackODing